InMon Technical Support
Support is provided Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) during normal business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
Please use the InMon customer portal to submit support requests. You can also contact us by phone at +1 (415) 946-8902
sFlowTrend users can also use the sFlowTrend Google Group to post questions, look for help, and give assistance or suggestions to other users.
Traffic Sentinel on-line help can be accessed by clicking on the Help menu item at the top right corner of the Traffic Sentinel screen.
sFlowTrend and sFlowTrend-Pro on-line help can be accessed via the Help menu.
Our discussion forums on the InMon customer portal allow customers to share best practices, to ask questions, and to discuss general issues relating to traffic management.
Also check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page to see if an answer has already been posted to your question.
Access the tutorials for information on configuring and using Traffic Sentinel, Traffic Server and sFlow Probe software.
Users with current annual maintenance for Traffic Sentinel or Traffic Server can download the latest version of Traffic Sentinel from the InMon customer portal.
The following documents provide information for customers migrating from older product versions:
- Jan 2020: Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 8.5 describes changes between 8.4 and 8.5
- May 2019: Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 8.4 describes changes between 8.3 and 8.4
- November 2018: Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 8.3 describes changes between 8.2 and 8.3
- June 2018: Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 8.2 describes changes between 8.1 and 8.2
- Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 8.1 describes changes between 8.0 and 8.1
- Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 8.0 describes changes between 7.0 and 8.0
- Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 7.0 describes changes between 6.0 and 7.0
- Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 6.0 describes changes between 5.0 and 6.0
- Announcing InMon Traffic Sentinel 5.0 describes changes between 4.0 and 5.0